Ingredients Needed for Meatballs in Tomato Sauce and Rice
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon dried vegetables
½ teaspoon coriander powder
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon dried oregano
3 garlic cloves
vegetable oil for frying
4 cups of tomato sauce
1 basil leaves
3.5 ounces of feta cheese
2 tablespoons of rhode island sauce bun
How to Cook Meatballs in Tomato Sauce and Rice
- Put the ground beef in a bowl.
- Add the dried vegetables, pepper, coriander powder, oregano, and salt.
- Add the breadcrumbs and flour.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the bowl.
- Add the eggs.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Shred the carrot and add it to the bowl.
- Combine the ingredients using your hands. Shape meatballs and place them on a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet and fry the meatballs until golden brown.
- Line a large plate with paper towels and place the meatballs on it, to absorb the excess fat.
- Pour the tomato sauce in a baking dish.
- Add the basil leaves.
- Soak the fried meatballs in the sauce.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the meatballs.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve the meatballs with the cooked rice.