Ingredients Needed for Meatball Buns
6 burger buns
1 ounce butter, melted
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
6 leftover meatballs
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
½ cup marinara sauce
How to Cook Meatball Buns
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Add the burger buns in a baking dish.
- Mix the melted butter, parsley, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Remove the top side of the buns to make room for the meatballs.
- Fill the empty slots with the melted butter mixture and meatballs.
- Add the marinara sauce and meatballs.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.