Ingredients Needed for Meatball Bites
4 ounces of fresh mozzarella
4 ounces of puff pastry
7 ounces of ground beef
1 tablespoon milk
1 valerian leaves
How to Cook Meatball Bites
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Cut the mozzarella into small cubes.
- Roll out the puff pastry using a rolling pin. Cut the puff pastry sheet into 8 squares (1.5-inch/4 cm side).
- Divide the ground beef into 8 equal quantities.
- Shape 8 meatballs and place in the middle of each one some mozzarella.
- Coat the meatballs in puff pastry square sheets.
- Whisk the egg and the milk and make some egg wash.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Sink the balls in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, then remove and place them on a baking tray.
- Prick them with a fork, then coat them with egg wash.
- Transfer to the oven and bake the meatball pretzel bites for 30 minutes.
- Serve with valerian leaves and your favorite dip.