Calories: 334 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 21 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Meatball and Carrot Soup¼ cup vegetable oil 1 red onion 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon crushed garlic salt 10 ounces of minced meat ½ cup tomato juice 2 cups of chicken stock ¼ cup flour vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Meatball and Carrot Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the chopped onion, cinnamon, garlic, and salt. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the minced meat in a large bowl. Add the onion over it and mix everything together. Add a pinch of pepper.
- Form some meatballs.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a large saucepan to a medium high temperature. Add the sliced carrots, diced sweet potatoes, and salt. Cook veggies for 5-6 minutes.
- Pour tomato soup and chicken stock. Increase heat to high. Let the soup reach the boiling point.
- Add the meatballs and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley.