Skip to content
Ingredients Needed for Meatball and Carrot Soup
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 red onion
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
10 ounces of minced meat
½ cup tomato juice
2 cups of chicken stock
¼ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Meatball and Carrot Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the chopped onion, cinnamon, garlic, and salt. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the minced meat in a large bowl. Add the onion over it and mix everything together. Add a pinch of pepper.
- Form some meatballs.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a large saucepan to a medium high temperature. Add the sliced carrots, diced sweet potatoes, and salt. Cook veggies for 5-6 minutes.
- Pour tomato soup and chicken stock. Increase heat to high. Let the soup reach the boiling point.
- Add the meatballs and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley.