Ingredients Needed for Meat Tortellini With Vegetables 5 ounces of meat tortellini
1 inch - ginger root, peeled and cut into sticks
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ red bell pepper, sliced
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 spring onion, sliced
1 ounce - parmesan
¼ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Meat Tortellini With Vegetables
- Fill a large pot of water, add salt, and bring it to a boil.
- Add the meat tortellini and cook them according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set them aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok.
- Add the ginger, carrot, red bell pepper, and salt. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the cooked tortellini.
- Sprinkle paprika powder and turmeric.
- Add the olives and spring onion.
- Toss, to quickly combine the ingredients.
- Divide the tortellini in two bowls, and shred some parmesan on top.