Calories: 724 kCal / serving
- 59 g
- 40 g
- 31 g
Ingredients Needed for Meat Pizza Bowls
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, sliced
1 small onion, chopped
8 ounces of sausage meat
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup canned tomatoes
7 ounces of mozzarella, sliced
¼ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
7 ounces of pizza dough
How to Make Meat Pizza Bowls
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, and cook until translucent. Add the sausage meat and season with salt, pepper, oregano, and sugar. Cook it until browned and add the canned tomatoes. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Dust your working space with flour. Grab your pizza dough and level it with a rolling pin until thin.
- Grab a round baking dish, around 8 inches (20 cm) diameter. Cover its bottom with the mozzarella slices.
- Top it with half of the shredded mozzarella. Add the meat, spread it evenly, and level it. Add the remaining mozzarella on top.
- Cover the dish with the dough. Let it cover the sides of the dish also, and remove the excess. Pinch the top of the dish with a fork.
- Add the dish into the oven for the next 20 minutes.