Ingredients Needed for Meat and Veggie Mini Casserole ½ zucchini
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 ounces of minced meat
⅔ cup shredded mozzarella
½ cup milk
How to Cook Meat and Veggie Mini Casserole
- Shred the carrot and the zucchini and squeeze out the excess water.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the carrot and the zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until the vegetables turn tender. Let the mixture cool. Divide it into four parts.
- Layer the ingredients into 2 ramekins. Start with one layer of vegetables and then add one layer of mozzarella and one of cooked meat. Add again vegetables and top with mozzarella.
- Bake them for 30 minutes to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.