Ingredients Needed for Mason Jar Fruit Salad
7 ounces of pineapple chunks, canned
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
10 mint leaves
1 tablespoon redcurrants
3 tablespoons of blueberries
3 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
1 tablespoon cognac
How to Cook Mason Jar Fruit Salad
- Take 1 glass jar (12 ounces/370 grams) and add half of the pineapple chunks on its bottom.
- Sprinkle about ½ a teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Add 4-5 mint leaves.
- Add the strawberries and red currants.
- Add the remaining pineapple.
- Sprinkle ½ a teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Add the blueberries, mint leaves, pomegranate seeds, the remaining brown sugar, and the cognac.