Mason Jar Fruit Salad
If you’re looking for a quick dessert or snack, then we urge you to give this Mason jar fruit salad a go. The red currants and strawberries bring on the color and delicate texture, the mint is a burst of freshness, and the pineapple is a sweet delight. For a cocktail-like extra twist, do add some brandy. You won’t regret it!
Ingredients Needed for Mason Jar Fruit Salad
7 ounces of pineapple chunks, canned
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
10 mint leaves
1 tablespoon redcurrants
3 tablespoons of blueberries
3 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
1 tablespoon cognac
How to Make Mason Jar Fruit Salad
- Take 1 glass jar (12 ounces/370 grams) and add half of the pineapple chunks on its bottom.
- Sprinkle about½ a teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Add 4-5 mint leaves.
- Add the strawberries and red currants.
- Add the remaining pineapple.
- Sprinkle½ a teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Add the blueberries, mint leaves, pomegranate seeds, the remaining brown sugar, and the cognac.