Ingredients Needed for Marshmallows Ice Cream Milkshake
4 ounces of vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons of chocolate topping
1 tablespoon crushed walnut
How to Cook Marshmallows Ice Cream Milkshake
- Add in a blender ice cream, milk and chocolate topping. Blend the mixture for one minute.
- Put the marshmallows on a plate, like a pyramid, in the microwave oven for 30 seconds, until it expands and slightly melts. The marshmallows will become light golden brown.
- Take the marshmallow out of the microwave and let it to cool.
- Pour shake into a tall glass. Spread crushed walnuts on top. Add chocolate topping.
- Tear strips of marshmallows and sink in ice cream shake. Add a little more chocolate syrup and walnuts.