Ingredients Needed for Marshmallow Wands
2 toast breads
1 tablespoon chocolate chip
1 tablespoon walnut
½ cup biscuit crumbs
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Make Marshmallow Wands
- Remove the toast edges.
- Put on a slice of bread 2 marshmallows and chocolate chips and roll gently.
- Continue with the remaining slice of bread. This one is with marshmallows and walnuts.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Fry the two marshmallows wands for 2-3 minutes then roll them in the biscuit crumbs.
- Serve with chocolate sauce!