Ingredients Needed for Marshmallow and Chocolate Chip Sweet Pizza
2 tablespoons of flour
7 ounces of pizza dough
2 ounces of chocolate chip
2 ounces of marshmallow
1 tablespoon sprinkles
How to Cook Marshmallow and Chocolate Chip Sweet Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour your work space.
- Roll the pizza dough to a medium thickness.
- Add the chocolate chips and spread them on the dough.
- Add the marshmallows over the chocolate chips, in a circular pattern.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add sprinkles over the sweet pizza.