Ingredients Needed for Marinated Salmon and Pear Salad
For the salmon:
7 ounces of salmon fillet
1 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons of salt
½ cup fresh dill
1 bay leaf
For the salad:
8 ounces of lettuce
1 medium carrot, lengthwise and thinly sliced
2 celery sticks, chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons of lime juice
2 tablespoons of orange juice
1 medium pear, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
How to Cook Marinated Salmon and Pear Salad
- Add the salmon fillet to a roomy baking dish. Season it with sugar and salt. Coat it with fresh dill and place a bay leaf on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap, then marinate for 3 days in the fridge.
- Place the salmon fillet on the work surface. Remove most of the dill coating and cut the fillet into thin slices. Set aside.
- Add the lettuce to a bowl, season with salt and mix it in using your hands.
- Add the carrot, celery, and vegetable oil. Mix more.
- Add the lime juice, orange juice, pear, and pomegranate seeds. Mix until even. Finally, add the salmon and mix it in.