Ingredients Needed for Marinated Chicken Thighs With Warm Kale Salad
2 tablespoons of canola oil
3 tablespoons of fish sauce
3 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 garlic cloves, sliced
4 boneless chicken thighs
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 onion, julienne sliced
1 red chili pepper, sliced
3.5 ounces of kale, chopped
½ cup crushed almond (optional)
How to Cook Marinated Chicken Thighs With Warm Kale Salad
- Add the canola oil, fish sauce, brown sugar, and garlic to a bowl. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Add the chicken thighs to this mixture and let them marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and add the chicken thighs. Fry the chicken thighs until well-done. Set them aside.
- Add the remaining vegetable oil to another skillet. Add the onion and red chili, then cook until the onion softens. Also, add the kale and cook it until it wilts.
- Serve the chicken thighs with cooked kale. If you want, sprinkle crushed almonds on top.