Mango Special Sushi
Sushi is a great choice for healthy dinners and the best thing is that you can improvise with all kinds of ingredients. This sushi roll has mango and radish sprouts. It doesn’t get any healthier than this!
Ingredients Needed for Mango Special Sushi
4.5 ounces of sushi rice
½ cup water
1 teaspoon vinegar
2 teaspoons of sesame oil
black sesame seeds
white sesame seeds
How to Make Mango Special Sushi
- Add water and rice in a saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan with a lid. Boil for another 15 minutes, until the water is completely absorbed.
- When the rice has finished cooking, put on a plate and add vinegar and sesame oil.
- Peel off the skin of the mango.
- Slice it into long and thin slices.
- Spread rice on a plastic sheet until you make a rectangular shape.
- In the center add mango slices and radish sprouts.
- Lift the back of the plastic sheet and carefully roll it over.
- When your sushi roll is ready, slice it into smaller pieces.
- Coat the sushi rolls with black and white sesame seeds depending on your taste.