Ingredients Needed for Mango Special Sushi
4.5 ounces of sushi rice
½ cup water
1 teaspoon vinegar
2 teaspoons of sesame oil
black sesame seeds
white sesame seeds
How to Make Mango Special Sushi
- Add water and rice in a saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan with a lid. Boil for another 15 minutes, until the water is completely absorbed.
- When the rice has finished cooking, put on a plate and add vinegar and sesame oil.
- Peel off the skin of the mango.
- Slice it into long and thin slices.
- Spread rice on a plastic sheet until you make a rectangular shape.
- In the center add mango slices and radish sprouts.
- Lift the back of the plastic sheet and carefully roll it over.
- When your sushi roll is ready, slice it into smaller pieces.
- Coat the sushi rolls with black and white sesame seeds depending on your taste.