It’s hot outside, you’re craving an ice cream, but you’re concerned about eating healthy? Make your own refreshing dessert instead of buying it! Try this sugar-free mango sorbet made with only three ingredients! It’s healthy and delicious – that’s enough for you to have it in the freezer all summer long.
Ingredients Needed for Mango Sorbet
2 mangoes es, cut into cubes
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons of honey
How to Make Mango Sorbet
- Place the mango cubes in a casserole, cover it, and freeze overnight.
- The next day, add the mango to your blender along with water and honey.
- Blend everything into a smooth paste.
- Transfer the mango paste to a bowl, cover, and freeze for 1 hour.
- Grate some lime on it, then enjoy!