Ingredients Needed for Mango Sorbet Sandwich Cookies
1 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon mango extract
1 pound mango sorbet
¼ cup strawberry jam
24 cookies, round shaped
How to Cook Mango Sorbet Sandwich Cookies
- Pour the whipping cream in a mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla and mango extract.
- Whip the whipping cream using a hand mixer until you get a dense and firm texture. Set it aside.
- Remove the mango sorbet from the pack. Use a round cutter with the same diameter as your cookies and cut the sorbet into slices.
- Spread strawberry jam on one cookie, add one sorbet slice on it, pipe some whipped cream, then top with another cookie.
- Do the same with the remaining ingredients.
- If you like, you can top the cookie sandwiches with chocolate topping.