Calories: 573 kCal / serving
- 8 g
- 27 g
- 82 g
Ingredients Needed for Mango Mash and Veggie Salsa Snack
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 tomato, diced
1 small cucumber, diced
1 teaspoon fresh coriander, chopped
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon lime juice
How to Make Mango Mash and Veggie Salsa Snack
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the pastry over it.
- Lay the pastry on the tray.
- Place 6-7 teaspoons horizontally about 1 inch (2.5 cm) separated from the other.
- Using a knife, cut around the perimeter of the spoon leaving a chunk of dough surrounding it.
- Press the teaspoons inside the dough and slide the tray into the oven for the next 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the mangoes in small dices and mash them.
- For the salsa, add the diced tomato and cucumber in a small bowl. Add the coriander, salt, sesame oil, and lime juice. Mix.
- Take the dough out of the oven and serve it with the mango mash and veggie salsa.