Ingredients Needed for Mango Jelly and Chia Pudding 2 mangoes es, chopped
½ cup water
1 tablespoon gelatin powder
¼ cup sugar
1 ½ cups of milk
3 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 tablespoon honey
How to Cook Mango Jelly and Chia Pudding
- Place the chopped mangoes in a tall glass container. Set up your mixer and blend the mangoes.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add the water and bring it to a boil. Remove it from the heat. Slowly add the gelatin powder and sugar, while whisking.
- Add the mango in a large bowl. Pour the gelatin powder, and the 1/2 cup of milk, while whisking continuously, until all of the ingredients combine. Divide the mango jelly in two tall glasses and refrigerate them for 30 minutes.
- Separately, pour the milk in another bowl. Add the chia seeds, honey, and whisk everything. Refrigerate the pudding for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour the chia pudding over the mango jelly and serve!