Ingredients Needed for Mango and Coconut Chia Pudding
1 cup coconut milk
¼ cup chia seeds
2 mangoes, diced
¼ cup almond milk
½ cup coconut flakes
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
raspberry (for serving)
How to Cook Mango and Coconut Chia Pudding
- Add the coconut milk and chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk to combine the ingredients and refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours.
- Pour the chia pudding into your blender, and add the diced mangoes, almond milk, coconut flakes, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Serve the pudding into 2 separate bowls, topped with a few raspberries!