Ingredients Needed for Mango Cheesecake
8 oreos s, crushed
2 ounces of butter, melted
1 mango, sliced
½ cup cream cheese
¼ cup brown sugar
1 banana, sliced
½ avocado, sliced
How to Make Mango Cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Mix the crushed Oreos with melted butter.
- Add about 2 squared cooking shapes over a baking tray. Cover their bottom with the Oreo mixture.
- Bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, soak the gelatin in cold water for 5-6 minutes, then remove it.
- Add the sliced mango, cream cheese, brown sugar, and gelatin in a blender. Mix until smooth.
- When ready, pour it over the baked Oreo mixture and freeze for the next 4 hours.
- Separately, add the banana and avocado slices along with lemon juice in a blender. Blend until you get a nice, smooth sauce. Serve it with the cheesecake.