Ingredients Needed for Mackerel With Mustard Sauce
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 teaspoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 mackerels fillets
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of mustard
1 tablespoon vinegar
How to Cook Mackerel With Mustard Sauce
- In a small bowl, add garlic, 1 teaspoon olive oil, half of the lime juice, a pinch of salt, and paprika powder and mix to create a marinade.
- Brush the fish fillets using the marinade.
- Add oil in a pan and fry the mackerel for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Meantime, make the mustard sauce. In a small bowl, add mustard, vinegar, the remaining lime juice, a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Serve mackerel with mustard sauce on top.