Mackerel With Mustard Sauce
You might think mackerel is not the tastiest fish in the world, but you haven’t tried it with our paprika marinade and mustard sauce! You can also cook it in less than 20 minutes!
Ingredients Needed for Mackerel With Mustard Sauce
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 teaspoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 mackerels fillets
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of mustard
1 tablespoon vinegar
How to Make Mackerel With Mustard Sauce
- In a small bowl, add garlic, 1 teaspoon olive oil, half of the lime juice, a pinch of salt, and paprika powder and mix to create a marinade.
- Brush the fish fillets using the marinade.
- Add oil in a pan and fry the mackerel for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Meantime, make the mustard sauce. In a small bowl, add mustard, vinegar, the remaining lime juice, a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Serve mackerel with mustard sauce on top.
What type of mustard? There are tons!
The type that you have at hand (hopefully not too sweet, nor too spicy). That’s the best type that we know of. Especially when we’re hungry.