Ingredients Needed for Macaroni and Ground Beef Casserole
7 ounces of macaroni
1-2 bell peppers
1 cup grated mozzarella
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon paprika
5-6 ounces of ground beef
1-2 tablespoons tomato paste
How to Cook Macaroni and Ground Beef Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Grate the onion.
- Put water in a saucepan and add some salt. Bring it to a boil and cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the grated onion.
- Add the paprika powder and the ground beef. Cook them together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dice the bell peppers and add them to the ground beef mixture.
- Add the tomato paste. Combine all the ingredients and simmer.
- Add the cooked macaroni and mix them with the beef.
- Put the mixture in a ceramic baking dish and top it with grated mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes.