¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
¼ cup tahini
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰F/175⁰C.
- Halve the eggplants lengthwise. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the eggplant halves on it, cut-side up.
- Drizzle extra 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil on the cut side of the eggplants. Move to the oven and bake for 45 minutes, until very soft.
- Set aside until cool enough to handle the roasted eggplants, then scoop out the eggplant flesh and add it to a food processor.
- Also, add the garlic, lemon juice, tahini, the remaining olive oil, and salt to taste.
- Blend into a smooth paste. Transfer to a bowl and serve!