Calories: 246 kCal / serving
- 42 g
- 8 g
- 7 g
Ingredients Needed for Lettuce Salad With Strawberry Vinaigrette10 strawberries 1 garlic clove 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon dijon mustard salt pepper 1 lettuce head 2 ounces of baby spinach ½ yellow bell pepper, chopped 1 red onion, chopped 2 ounces of feta cheese, crumble d parmesan
How to Make Lettuce Salad With Strawberry Vinaigrette
- You can start with the dressing.
- Grab a tall glass container and add half of the strawberries, garlic, honey, vinegar, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place your immersion blender into the container and push the power button. Blend for about a minute, until you obtain a smooth sauce.
- Grab a salad bowl and add the lettuce, baby spinach, bell pepper, apple, and red onion.
- Pour the dressing over and toss the salad.
- Top the salad with feta cheese.