Ingredients Needed for Lettuce Salad With Strawberry Vinaigrette 10 strawberries
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 lettuce head
2 ounces of baby spinach
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
2 ounces of feta cheese, crumble d
How to Cook Lettuce Salad With Strawberry Vinaigrette
- You can start with the dressing.
- Grab a tall glass container and add half of the strawberries, garlic, honey, vinegar, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place your immersion blender into the container and push the power button. Blend for about a minute, until you obtain a smooth sauce.
- Grab a salad bowl and add the lettuce, baby spinach, bell pepper, apple, and red onion.
- Pour the dressing over and toss the salad.
- Top the salad with feta cheese.