Ingredients Needed for Lemony Eggplant Spread
2 medium eggplants
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon tahini paste
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Lemony Eggplant Spread
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the eggplants on it and poke holes in them using a fork.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Place each cooked eggplant on the work surface. Cut it lengthwise in two and scoop the pulp out adding it to a bowl.
- Blend the eggplant pulp until smooth using a hand blender.
- Add the lemon juice and tahini paste, season with salt and pepper, and mix until even. Add the parsley, too