Lemon Vanilla Doughnut Puffs
Treats for the sweet tooth, anyone? First, prepare the dough by mixing the lemon and vanilla-flavored sweet milk with flour and eggs. Then it’s all about deep-frying the puffs. Oh, and enjoying these delicious buttery bites.
Ingredients Needed for Lemon Vanilla Doughnut Puffs
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon sugar
1 ounce butter
1 ½ cups of flour
powdered sugar for garnishing
How to Make Lemon Vanilla Doughnut Puffs
- Heat the milk in a cooking pot over low heat while stirring. Season with salt and add the lemon extract, vanilla extract, and sugar in the process.
- Add the butter and stir until it melts.
- Add the flour. Cook and continuously stir until you have a dough.
- Gradually add the eggs and stir them in. Keep stirring until you have a smooth dough.
- Start forming smaller lumps from the dough. We’ve made 16 of them.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with vegetable oil and heat it over medium-high heat. Deep-fry the dough lumps until golden brown.
- Let them cool and serve drizzled with powdered sugar.