Ingredients Needed for Lemon Chicken Salad
½ cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
fresh oregano leaves
8 ounces of chicken breast
6 asparagus spears
3.5 ounces of salad mix
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
How to Make Lemon Chicken Salad
- Pour the lemon juice and vegetable oil into a large bowl. Keep a tablespoon of vegetable oil for later on.
- Add the garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well, soak the chicken, and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook it for around 20 minutes total time, flipping it into the pan from time to time.
- Take out the chicken, and in the remaining fat. Add the asparagus and the halved lemon. Cook them for 2 minutes.
- Thinly slice the chicken.
- Add the salad, asparagus, and chicken in a large salad bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper, and drizzle with olive oil and white wine vinegar.