Ingredients Needed for Lemon and White Wine Chicken
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup flour
2 chicken breasts
½ cup white wine
2 lemons slices
2 limes slices
How to Make Lemon and White Wine Chicken
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and butter.
- Coat the chicken with flour and add it in the skillet.
- Cook it for about 5-6 minutes per side. Pour in the white wine.
- Stir, and add lemon and lime slices. Cook for about 1 more minute while stirring, and turn off the heat.
- You can serve it with asparagus aside.