Ingredients Needed for Lemon and Cheese Filled Chocolate Egg
1 chocolate egg
1 tablespoon cream cheese
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of whipped cream
1 teaspoon lemon cream
How to Cook Lemon and Cheese Filled Chocolate Egg
- Use a heated tablespoon to melt the top of the egg and also remove the inside of it.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream and squeeze half of the lemon.
- Add the obtained cream in a piping bag and fill the inside of the egg.
- Put the egg in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- When ready, use a teaspoon to remove some of the filling and replace it with lemon cream.
- We recommend serving it cold.