Ingredients Needed for Lemon and Campari Sorbet
¼ cup campari
¼ cup prosecco
How to Cook Lemon and Campari Sorbet
- Place one lemon on the work surface. Cut off one of its ends just enough so that it can rest in a standing position. Also, cut off about 1 inch from the other end. Do the same for the other 3 lemons.
- Scoop the pulp out from them using a knife. You’ll be left with 4 “lemon glasses”.
- Transfer the pulp to a mixer. Mix until smooth.
- Strain the lemon mixture to a pitcher using a strainer and a rubber spatula. Discard the resulting pulp.
- Distribute the lemon juice to the cups of an ice cube pan tray. Complete each ice cup by also distributing the Campari.
- Freeze for 5 hours.
- Transfer the frozen lemon Campari cubes to a blender. Add the Prosecco. Blend for just 2 seconds.
- Fill the “lemon glasses” with the frozen mixture. Optionally, garnish with slices of lime.