Calories: 416 kCal / serving
- 35 g
- 28 g
- 18 g
Ingredients Needed for Leftover Turkey Tacos
6 ounces of turkey leftovers, chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tortilla wraps
4 lettuce leaves
2 tablespoons of sweet corn
½ red onion, diced
1-ounce low moisture mozzarella, shredded
1 tomato, sliced
4 tablespoons of yogurt
How to Make Leftover Turkey Tacos
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and slightly cook the turkey leftovers until golden-brown.
- Warm the tortilla wraps in another skillet without using oil.
- Place the tortilla wraps on a plate and lay the lettuce leaves on them.
- Divide the ingredients and add them on the tortilla wraps in the following order: cooked turkey, sweet corn, diced red onion, shredded mozzarella, chili slices (without seeds), tomato slices, and yogurt.
- Fold the tortilla wrap and serve!