1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, sliced
1/2 carrot, grated
½ zucchini, cut into sticks
6 ounces of turkey leftovers, sliced
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon sweet corn
2 tortilla wraps
4 tablespoons of yogurt
8 lettuce leaves
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the onion slices, for a few minutes.
- When the onion starts to soften, add the carrot. Stir and continue to cook for 2 minutes before adding the zucchini and the turkey leftovers.
- Season with salt, then add tomato sauce.
- Add the sweet corn and stir everything. Keep on heat for 1 more minute.
- Warm the tortilla wraps on both sides, then fold them like a taco and stuff them with turkey mixture.
- Top with yogurt and serve warm!