Ingredients Needed for Layali Lubnan
6 cups of milk
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon orange blossom water
1 cup semolina
7 ounces of sour cream
½ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup egg wash
How to Cook Layali Lubnan
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the milk in it.
- Add the sugar, orange blossom water, and semolina.
- Start whisking vigorously until the mixture thickens.
- Mix the sour cream and powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Brush a glass baking dish with egg wash.
- If you don’t know how to make egg wash, here is a small tutorial.
- Add the milk and semolina mixture and evenly spread it in the tray.
- Evenly spread the heavy cream and powdered sugar mixture on top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve the dessert with lime zest on top.