Ingredients Needed for Lava Cake
8 ounces of dark chocolate
3 ounces of butter
¼ cup powdered sugar
2 egg yolks
¼ cup flour
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
¾ teaspoon salt
1 cup fresh berry for serving
How to Cook Lava Cake
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water.
- Place a heatproof bowl on top. Add the dark chocolate in it along with the butter.
- Slowly stir, until the chocolate and butter melt and become a thick glaze.
- Remove the bowl from the heat, and place it on your working surface. Add the powdered sugar, eggs, egg yolks, and flour. Add vanilla essence and a pinch of salt. Slowly mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Divide the mixture into 4 small baking cups.
- Slide them into the oven for the next 10 minutes.
- Serve the lava cakes with fresh berries.