Ingredients Needed for Lasagna Muffins
12 ounces of ground beef
1 tablespoon oil
2 garlic cloves
¼ cup tomato paste
5 lasagna sheets
4 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Lasagna Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the ground beef and stir it, until it gets cooked and turns brown.
- Crush the garlic and spread it over the skillet.
- Pour the tomato paste.
- Prepare a 6-cup muffin pan by spraying oil on each of the holes.
- Boil water in a saucepan and cook the lasagna sheets according to the instructions on the package, or about 8-10 minutes, until they are al dente.
- Cut 1 lasagna sheet in 6 pieces and use them as a base in the muffin pan. Cut 3 more in half, vertically, and put them in the muffin pan holes.
- Add shredded mozzarella in each of the holes. Add a layer of ground beef, another square piece of lasagna sheet, more ground beef, and mozzarella.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.