Ingredients Needed for Langoustines in White Wine
2 cups of white wine
3 ounces of butter
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3 tablespoons of panko
1 lemon, sliced
How to Make Langoustines in White Wine
- Pour the wine into a pot and bring it to a boil over low heat. Add the langoustines and cook them for 5 minutes. Set them aside.
- Add the butter and lemon zest to a small bowl. Season with pepper and mix until even.
- Coat the cooked langoustines using this mixture. Then coat them with panko.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a grill pan over medium heat and add the langoustines. Add the lemon slices, too.
- Grill the langoustines for 4 minutes on both sides. Season with salt in the process.
- You can serve them together with the lemon slices and garnished with fresh parsley.