Ingredients Needed for Lamb Ribs With Ginger, Orange and White Wine
1 chili, chopped
1 teaspoon orange zest
1 teaspoon orange juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon ginger, shredded
10 lamb ribs
½ cup white wine
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Lamb Ribs With Ginger, Orange and White Wine
- Add the chili, orange zest, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice, and ginger to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until even.
- Add the lamb ribs to another larger bowl and pour the marinade over them. Mix to coat them.
- Pour the wine into the bowl, cover it with aluminum foil and marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat the olive oil in a heat-proof skillet over high heat, add the marinated ribs and pour the marinade over them. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Serve them over couscous or risotto.