Ingredients Needed for Lamb Ribs with Avocado Mash and Sauteed Veggies
vegetable oil for frying
8 ounces of lamb ribs
½ teaspoon tarragon
½ teaspoon oregano
2 teaspoons of butter
3 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 asparagus sprigs
2 broccoli florets
2 tablespoons of pine nut
1 ounce baby spinach
1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Cook Lamb Ribs with Avocado Mash and Sauteed Veggies
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the lamb ribs and season them with salt, pepper, tarragon, and oregano.
- Cook the ribs for 2 minutes on one side, add 1 teaspoon of butter and melt it.
- Cook the ribs for 2 more minutes, glazing them with the melted butter.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the remaining butter and melt it. Add the mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, broccoli, pine nuts, and spinach. Season with salt, pepper, and sautee them for 2 minutes.
- Add the avocado in a blender. Drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the juice out of the lime and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve the lamb with the avocado mash and sauteed veggies!