Ingredients Needed for Lamb Mince Ciabatta Sandwich
2 teaspoons of olive oil
1 red onion, sliced
2 teaspoons of vinegar
8 ounces of lamb mince
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 ciabatta buns
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 tomato slices
2 ounces of arugula
4 red onion rings
1 tablespoon mustard
2 ounces of french fries
How to Cook Lamb Mince Ciabatta Sandwich
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over low heat and add the red onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the vinegar and stir in. Set aside.
- Add the lamb mince, rosemary, and crushed garlic to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even using your hands.
- Shape 2 patties from this mixture and press them into a 4-inch round form (or cookie cutter).
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add the patties and fry them for 6 minutes on both sides.
- Cut the ciabatta buns horizontally in half. Coat the lower half of the first with mayonnaise, add the cooked onion, the tomato slices, and one patty. Top with one ounce of arugula, onion rings, and the upper half of the bun.
- Coat the second bun’s lower half with most of the mustard, add the remaining ounce of arugula, the French fries, and the second patty. Top with the remaining mustard and the upper half.