Ingredients Needed for Lamb Burger With Cheddar and Arugula
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of lamb leg
1 cup vegetable stock
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon mustard
2 burger buns
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 ounce arugula
1 red bell pepper
4 baby corns
2 pickled cucumbers
How to Cook Lamb Burger With Cheddar and Arugula
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the lamb leg and cook it for 2-3 minutes per side, until you get a golden crust. Season with salt and pepper.
- After that, pour vegetable stock over the lamb, reduce the heat and cover with a lid. Cook it until tender and thoroughly cooked.
- Grab the lamb and thinly slice it. Then cut each slice into thin shreds. Move the meat into a bowl and mix it with mustard, ketchup, salt, and pepper.
- Slice the buns through the middle and toast them in a skillet for 2 minutes.
- In order to make the burger, grab a bun and spread 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise on it. Top it with half of the arugula, and half of the lamb meat. Add 1 slice Cheddar, half of the pickled bell pepper, 2 baby corns, and 1 pickled cucumber, sliced in halves.
- Close it with the top side of the bun.
- Use the remaining ingredients to prepare the other burger.