Calories: 516 kCal / serving
- 27 g
- 27 g
- 41 g
Ingredients Needed for Lamb Breast and Potato Stew
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 onion, diced
12 ounces of lamb breast, chopped
5 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 ounce butter
1 cup white wine
4 rosemary sprigs
3 bay leaves
4 medium-sized potatoes
2 carrots sliced
2 cups of beef stock
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
fresh parsley for garnishing
How to Make Lamb Breast and Potato Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cooking pot over low heat and cook the onion until tender.
- Increase heat to medium, add the lamb breast and cook it until golden brown. Add the garlic, tomato sauce, dried oregano, chili flakes, and butter and stir more.
- Add the white wine, rosemary, and bay leaves, stir a little, cover with the lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, and beef stock, season with salt and pepper, cover with the lid and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the fresh parsley and stir a little.
- Serve garnished with parsley.