Ingredients Needed for Lahmacun
5 ounces flour
5 ounces whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons Greek yogurt
½ cup water
12 ounces ground beef
2 ounces parsley, chopped
How to Cook Lahmacun
- Add the two types of flour, the olive oil, and Greek yogurt to the dough mixer bowl. Start mixing while gradually adding the water.
- Mix until you have a dough, then let it rise.
- Place the ground meat on the work surface and season it with salt, oregano, pepper, sweet paprika, garlic powder, chili flakes, and onion flakes.
- Add the chopped parsley and mix until even using your hands.
- Dust the work surface with flour and flatten the dough using the rolling pin.
- Top the crust with the seasoned ground beef, then bake for 15 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Serve seasoned with more parsley.