Ingredients Needed for Ladyfinger Cupcakes With Whipped Cream
2 egg whites
4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
green food colouring
1 ¾ pounds of ladyfingers (4 packs of 12)
1 cup nutella
1 cup whipped cream
cocoa powder for garnishing
How to Cook Ladyfinger Cupcakes With Whipped Cream
- Preheat the oven to 240⁰F/120⁰C.
- Add the egg whites to your stand mixer and whip them until smooth. As you do that, add the powdered sugar, too.
- Draw a few lines of food coloring on the inside of a piping bag using a fine brush. Fill the piping bag with the sweet beaten egg whites.
- Fill a 6 cupcake form with this cream. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes. Turn off and open the oven, to let the meringue cupcakes cool slowly, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For each ladyfinger, cut off 1/3 of it and discard it. You’ll keep the 2/3 pieces.
- Add some Nutella on the cut-off end of the interior side of each ladyfinger. Stick them vertically on the sides of the cupcakes. Use 8 of them for each cupcake.
- Fill the empty space between the ladyfingers with whipped cream, then sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.