Ingredients Needed for Kung Pao Pork
5 ounces of pork neck
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 spring onion, chopped
2 tablespoons of peanuts, roasted
4 bok choy leaves
How to Cook Kung Pao Pork
- Slice the pork meat. Add vegetable oil in a skillet and begin cooking it.
- Season with salt and pepper. After 2 minutes add soy sauce.
- Slice the chili and add it for a spicy kick.
- Add bell pepper and spring onion.
- Keep mixing in the pan for about 3 more minutes until the meat is cooked.
- When almost ready add roasted peanuts and finish with the bok choy leaves.
- Serve with rice for an authentic Asian experience!