Ingredients Needed for Kung Pao Chicken
5 ounces of chicken breast
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
2 tablespoons of peanut
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Kung Pao Chicken
- Slice the chicken meat. Afterward, add it in a large salad bowl and start making the Asian marinade.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, the crushed garlic clove, and ginger. Mix all together and let it marinate for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, roast the peanuts in a heated skillet.
- When the meat is marinated, add it in a heated skillet and start frying it. Slice the chili and add it into the skillet.
- Before taking out the chicken add spring onion, roasted peanuts, season with salt, continue stirring in the pan and fry for 1 more minute.