Ingredients Needed for Kiwi and Orange Smoothie
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 star anise
2 kiwis s, diced
¼ cup crushed ice
How to Cook Kiwi and Orange Smoothie
- Slice the orange and squeeze the juice.
- Place the juice onto a heated skillet and add the honey, cinnamon, and star anise.
- Stir it and leave it on heat for about 1 minute.
- Separately, use a blender and add the diced kiwi along with some crushed ice.
- Add the crushed ice on the bottom of a glass, and fill about half of it with orange juice.
- Fill the remaining half with the kiwi juice.
- Serve it cold!