Ingredients Needed for Kimchi and Tuna Poke Bowl
2 spring onions
1 red onion
0.25 ounce ginger root, shredded
7 ounces of sushi -grade red tuna
2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
5 ounces of rice
1 ounce kimchi, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
How to Cook Kimchi and Tuna Poke Bowl
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set it aside to cool.
- Cube the cucumber. Chop the spring onion and the red onion. Add them in a large bowl along with the ginger.
- Place the fish on your working surface, slice it into cubes and place it in the bowl. Pour the dark soy sauce and sesame oil. Season with salt, and add white and black sesame seeds. Mix everything.
- Add the rice in 2 separate bowls. Add a few coriander leaves, and top with the raw tuna salad.
- Serve with kimchi, seaweed, and sesame seeds.