Calories: 479 kCal / serving
- 75 g
- 6 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes
12 amarettis biscuits
4 ounces of butter
⅔ cup cream cheese
⅔ cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup quince jam
¼ cup strawberry jam
2 ounces of redcurrant
How to Make Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Finely crumble the Oreo and the Amaretti biscuits. Put the crumble mixtures into separate bowls.
- Melt the butter. Pour the melted butter into the two bowls with crumbles. Add as much butter as you need to mix the crumbles until they gets a dough consistency.
- In a separate bowl, put the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix them together.
- Use a 12-cup muffin pan and put in it 12 paper baking cups.
- In 6 paper baking cups, put the Oreo crumble, in the other 6 put the Amaretti crumble. Press the crumble on the bottom of the cups.
- Fill all the cups with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake them for 25 minutes.
- Let them cool and remove the paper baking cups.
- Peel and dice the kiwi.
- Top one-half of the mini cheesecakes with quince jam and red currants.
- Top the other half with strawberry jam and dices of kiwi.