Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes
Who doesn’t like Oreo, raise your hand! Nobody? Ok, then… Who doesn’t like cheesecake? Still nobody? Well, in this case, you should try these mini cheesecakes with Oreo and Amaretti, topped with jam and fresh fruits! We made only 6 servings, 2 cakes for one person. But nobody can stop you from making more!
Ingredients Needed for Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes
12 amarettis biscuits
4 ounces of butter
⅔ cup cream cheese
⅔ cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup quince jam
¼ cup strawberry jam
2 ounces of redcurrant
How to Make Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Finely crumble the Oreo and the Amaretti biscuits. Put the crumble mixtures into separate bowls.
- Melt the butter. Pour the melted butter into the two bowls with crumbles. Add as much butter as you need to mix the crumbles until they gets a dough consistency.
- In a separate bowl, put the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix them together.
- Use a 12-cup muffin pan and put in it 12 paper baking cups.
- In 6 paper baking cups, put the Oreo crumble, in the other 6 put the Amaretti crumble. Press the crumble on the bottom of the cups.
- Fill all the cups with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake them for 25 minutes.
- Let them cool and remove the paper baking cups.
- Peel and dice the kiwi.
- Top one-half of the mini cheesecakes with quince jam and red currants.
- Top the other half with strawberry jam and dices of kiwi.