Ingredients Needed for Jam Toast Sandwich
4 toast breads
1 tablespoon cream cheese
2 tablespoons of sour cherry jam
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon butter
1 teaspoon honey
How to Cook Jam Toast Sandwich
- Spread cream cheese on 2 of the slices of toast bread.
- Spread sour cherry jam on the last 2 slices of toast bread.
- Make a sandwich with one slice of bread with cream cheese and the other slice with jam. Make the same with the other sandwich.
- Crack the eggs and put them in a medium bowl.
- Add the milk, spread salt and pepper, and whisk it with the eggs.
- Coat the sandwiches with egg wash.
- In a skillet, melt the butter.
- Fry the sandwiches for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the sandwiches on a plate and pour some honey on them.