Ingredients Needed for Italian Sausage Sandwich
1 demi baguette
2 tablespoons of marinara sauce
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Italian Sausage Sandwich
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut the top of the demi baguette and take it off.
- Remove the center of the bread, without damaging the crust.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the marinara sauce in the baguette.
- Add the mozzarella.
- Slice the sausage and put the slices in the baguette.
- Cover the sausages with the remaining marinara sauce and another layer of the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.